|Totally unrelated, but pretty cool picture from the TATE a few years ago in LDN town.|
On the plus side, I can retrofit a good chunk of these tasks AND, seeing as I didn't really start this project until after I got back from Central America in June...aaaand I actually didn't want to do about 8/39 of the tasks, it aint so bad....
Here's THE LIST to save you from looking...
RETROFITTERS/COMPLETED BUT NOT NOTED (5/39)
6. Master the art of social media. A daily operation...
13. Make a perfect Omelet. A work in progress. Almost there...
22. Take a bike tour in a foreign land. I am stumped on this one. Suggestions welcome.
24. SCUBA at the Great Barrier Reef. P'raps I can ride a whale here.
32. Find a mentor. This one is tricky.
1. Start a business.
2. Write and publish a short story.
5. Create a self portrait that is worthy of framing. Setting aside time each week to 'create'.
7. Make something from scratch and sell it. Perhaps this can partner with #1
14. Learn to sail. A summer activity.
15. Learn to surf. A summer activity.17. Run a half marathon. Entered the Sydney Half in May
26. Go hot air ballooning. Hmm...no immediate plans.
27. Go to a drive-in cinema. Randwick Racecourse opens their drive-in in 2013.
36. High-five ten complete strangers. I have high fived a few...
36. Run in fancy dress for charity. Missed out on the city2surf. Need to plan the next event.
39. Match make. Hmmm...
ACTUALLY HAVE ZERO INTEREST IN COMPLETING (8/39)
9. Make my own alcohol. This might end up being a bag of Skittles + Vodka jobby...
18. Cycle from Sydney to Palm Beach. Booked in to do this 18/10/12 with a group of pals.23. Ride a creature bigger than a horse. A camel? Where can I ride a camel? Or a whale.
25. Spend a night in a famous or historic hotel. Hopefully tick this one while in Tassie.28. Join/start a laughing club. Started this one - I have stalled...
29. Stay up all night and watch the sun rise. This is a spur of the moment thing, I think.
30. Devise an elaborate April Fools. I have months to plan this one.
31. Learn to juggle. Who wants to teach me?
34. Get a letter to the editor published in a magazine. Need to start this one.
37. Get my photo with 5-10 celebrities. I stalled at Justin Hemmes.
Give me a couple of weeks and I'll retro fit, report back and rule out the remaining tasks. Happy Hump Day